Health & Safety
Our aim is to constantly strive to be at the forefront of Health & Safety compliance we endeavour to set a good practice of workmanship and produce an even safer working environment for our employees, our clients and the general public. Our health and safety team work hard to involve our employees to change the way they think about safety and we are always trying new ideas to improve and move with the times.
- Tread Safe Scaffolding is committed to providing a safe working environment for all
- We see safety as a major part of our business and as important as quality/cost and production
- Our highly trained team risk assesses all our operations to provide a safe system of work
- Our risk assessment/method statements safeguard the health and safety of the general public as well as our clients and employees
- We will never compromise safety to meet deadlines
- We expect and demand our people work safely at all times
- Before any work carried out each day we do a daily task briefing to ensure that our team have a safe system of works and know of any hazards
- We firmly believe that we are coming into a better culture of safety in our industry and strive to be the best.
As an up and coming company we offer training programmes at every level in our business. By training everyone at TSS, they have the chance to develop new skills and develop their own career which will enhance their capabilities and help us as a company grow. All our scaffolders are registered with the CISRS (Construction Industry Scaffolders Record Scheme) and are regularly assessed, both in house and independently to ensure that the highest standards are maintained at all times.
Fully qualified staff – Site supervisors and managers who are responsible for inspecting and checking scaffolds for safe use and completing reports in accordance with the working at height regulations 2005 are qualified by SSSTS (Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme).
Need more information?
Give us a call on 0333 1234 149 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!